How To French Braid Your Hair
Ever have those mornings when you’re in a rush and need something to pull your look together? Want to keep your hair out of your face while looking stylish? Try a French braid! It’s effortless to pull off, just follow these six simple steps for a quick fix to a bad hair day.
1. First, make sure hair is brushed thoroughly. Comb hair back so there is no part.
2. Take a portion of hair from the top and divide in into three equal sections.
3. Begin braid by holding right section in right hand, left section in left hand, and middle section between thumb and another finger of either hand.
4. Cross the right section over the middle section, then repeat this move with the left section, smoothing hair down as you go.
5. Continue braiding pattern until you get to the bottom of hair.
6. Tie off with a ponytail and voilà! You now have a beautiful French braid.